All 13 art Reviews

My Dear My Dear

I like it

I really like this image, however I thought I would give you a fresh eye on what I noticed was slightly off. Her eyes threw me off at first. noticing that one eye goes in a slight but again noticeable different direction. Secondly that her shoulder is to far away from her neck on the right side (distance from neck to shoulder and also due to the position that you have her body, noticed from the breast over lapping the arm.) lastly the thigh on the left side seems a bit off it seems flat when your eyes pass by the short skirt. I hope this helps you grow as an artist. :) and again great piece! with those corrections you are sure to get a 10 out of 10 from me in the future.

Year of the dragon Year of the dragon

Is popular corny???

Hey this kind of work is longed for. especially with guitar hero and those sorts of games leading a new form of gamer industry. I say keep up the good work, there is a high demand for concept artists for games like this. cheesy? corny? NOT... as long as people choose to want to see it. We need artists to concept them as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Impkid responds:

XD thanks for the support dude! really.

Pet Stocking Pet Stocking

wheres the meaning?

If you were going for shocking at least take the time to show some meaning and talent. Not only is your subject a bit off but you didnt even take the time to make sure that the anatomy was drawn correctly. her nipples are way to high and so are her breasts in relation to her neck, and she has a man butt. Also you might as well of just draw a large penis with nothing else. You can do better than this

Ace Pilot-Episode One Ace Pilot-Episode One

han solo and princess leia

I knew that the poses and set up seemed very familiar. You must have a big influence from Star Wars. If you look up any of the pictures of han solo he is in a very close pose, and princess leia looks alot like the girl you drew here. I can even see the influence in the picture as a whole if you look at the old star wars covers. Nice work over all, you are well on your way if you keep heading this direction. I still think that the concept of the alien (villain) still needs some working out. He looks to nice I think :)

sucho sucho

heres another fun fact for you!

I once drew something like this, yet in difference it was only the style... It was an image that had been hunting me for quite sometime and really began to freak me out until I got it down on paper..

That's we I found out about the face stealing demon... Has the body of a snake like appearance and steals the faces of beautiful women. It attaches the face it isn't owe and wears it as a mask to hide its true face... Creepy... just get chills from looking at this... 10/10 5/5 and faved... you have no idea how creepy your story was too... XP I wouldnt of been able to sleep.. lol

sucho responds:

yea, there really isnt anything original in this drawing

Little Sister Little Sister

may i suggest something????

I love your work.. the only complaint that i have is that there is too much to look at. you don't have a dominate... to correct this it is supper simple. when you go to ink every thing use different pen points or pigment liners. Use a .7 for the out side of the character, a .5 for over lapping points on the character, .3 for small over lap like fabric, and lastly use a .1 on your detail line work... back grounds are normally bigger point to the foreground and smaller point to the back ground. if you do this your art will pop... if you do that i am sure you'll get a 10 from me in the future.. :P hope that helps

AnglicanEnvoy responds:

Hmm, I appreciate your criticism, and I mean that sincerely, and i shall consider it in future.

IMPtheIMPinTHEflesh IMPtheIMPinTHEflesh

i really like this one

has a lot of feeling even though it is so simple. that is really what i like about it.. good work.

IMP-the-IMP responds:

Why thankyou, 471472 :D

Midna gives the forks Midna gives the forks

nice attempt. :)

You really need to watch out for dwarfing.. its a term meaning that one of the character's or all of the character's limbs are way too short. the one closest looks pretty good but the one hidden, still needs to be the same length. I would suggest bring the knee up on that one too if you were unable to fit it on the paper or on the screen??? The only reason I gave you a 2 is because since you are doing fan art you have excess to reference. don't give up it was a really good effort.

IMP-the-IMP responds:

Whoa-ho-ho-ok ok.
Look, I appreciate the advice, but I believe you're the one who needs to watch out.
Have you ever heard of perspective? She has been drawn in a dynamic pose in which the right side of her body is facing the camera, while the left is futher into the background and there for shorter, darker, and out of focus.
Sure, I haven't drawn it perfectly, but most people should be able to figure it out themselves.

The main reason I'm giving this mildly aggressive response is the fact you gave me a 2 out of 10, and then said (more or less) Nice try.
Look if you want to discharge your ego, at least do so in a less noticeable way.

NARRILLA NARRILLA

hhhhhmmmmmm

It doesn't look like it is quite finished. I think that if you finished the background and worked the fur a lot more you would have a really good piece. not to sure about the subject matter..... but that has nothing to do with my rating. I gave you an 8 out of 10 due to it looking unfinished. hope this was helpful:)

Hobo-Mints Hobo-Mints

Im there with you

I agree.. I think that every time there is some kind of contest that it is a way to get art for free. They like taking the artists name off the work for some stupid prize that costs less than 100 dollars. Getting the best work they can with out having to hire any one and pay them a decent wage. I like how you showed in your artwork how much mentos changes a persons life..... feel bad for the sucker that wins the contest though.

Chickenlump responds:

Well, not really. At least they'll be rolling in dough.

...And by dough, I mean mentos.