Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Beautiful movement and back grounds! I wish there was more of a story line but what is there is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

League of Legends General League of Legends General

the orginal on sex robot from "Whitest Guys You Know" (where the audio clip came from) is way funnier. I love the sex robot short and I really think you need to give credit to the original makers if you are going to sample audio.

If you had given credit I would have looked more at the animation. Just give credit when credit is due.

Scott-Falco responds:

I gave credit, at the end. Where the dude winks, it says "Sex robot by Whitest Kids You know".
Geez man

-showdown- -showdown-

Watch out he found the webcam!!!

I do however like how you danced to the music but I really must agree this video doesn't fit on an animation site.

Backwards Day Backwards Day

didnt like the ending

liked it all but the ending... think you could have taken it a bit further, than the random nonsensical ending.

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

apple ban of flash

this is really funny knowing the ban on flash from all apple hardware... I am still shocked that they decided to ban it due to "Quality issues." sure they just didn't want just any one making apps for their devices. XP here's to apple

Gramma Gramma

lol

is this based on your real life? I mean, do you live with your grandma right now? I feel your pain if it is truly based off of your frustrations.
ya, the animation might of need a lot of work and was quick. but the grittiness of the characters and the main one that kept saying grandma led to the frustration of the viewer. (viewer being me) so i think that over all i felt what you were trying to vent. :P made me mad too... lol

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

good job so far

I liked the concept, however there were a few things that made the animation really hard to enjoy.

The crow sound effect in the beginning was too repetitive and after a long while became annoying.

Some of the shots are too similar (the bird flying away shot with the brown in the back ground.) if you wanted to keep this in i would fade in quicker to get the next scene. the shots seem stretched out, remember people see all the good things within the first 1 to 3 seconds. if you force the view to stare at it any longer they start to see all the problems.

Other than those things i think you are off to a really good start. I hope to see the finished product soon. Hope my review was helpful to you. :P

Duck Season Duck Season

hmmm

seems unfinished

Fish Sticks! Fish Sticks!

hhhhmmmm

I laughed at first but i think it went to far after the first chores. its never a good thing as a view when you start thinking "When is this going to end." Some times jokes are better in shorter doses. over all it was really good i just didn't like the length.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

hmmm...

the ending was a bit confusing you started out with a live action character and then ended with a 2d character. I am not sure if that was your intent, but I kept watching the scene waiting for the live action to come back. At first i thought maybe it would fade into the live action character but it just ended. If I was to suggest any thing for your future animations it would have to be (stay constant with your story line. If you want to have a 2d character then do it all the way through.) other than that i really liked catching the references through out the animation. good work over all.

OrinCreed responds:

I can understand your confusion and I'll try to make sense of why I ended like that. This was intended to be 1 part of a series that was slightly derailed by some fun projects. I was originally going to end with another live action shot but decided it felt to final. I wanted to save a closing real world shot for what will be the last episode, provided I get that far. To me it just felt better to end in game and begin the next ep with Live shots again. Gotta get a better camera for this next one though.